Member FeaturesPublished on Monday, 05 November 2012 22:28
- Category: The Facts
- Written by FF Office
Becoming a member is free, and the benefits are invaluable:
TOOLS to customize your foodfacts.com experience:
- Create an individualized Avoid List which will highlight any ingredients with your specific allergens, sensitivities or concerns when viewing a product.
- Add products to your Favorites to remember healthy options for later.
- Manage a Shopping List to make visiting your grocery store a breeze.
CONNECTIONS to other health and nutrition-conscious members of our community.
- Visit the Forum to swap recipes and ask questions.
- Review a product to share your opinion, or see other reviews.
- Share your thoughts about nutrition and food with a Status Update.
- Add Friends or join Groups relevant to your interests and concerns, such as weight management, allergies, nutrition facts, gluten-free diets and more!
OPTIONS to manage your privacy and profile.
- Manage your friends and group membership with just a few clicks.
- Adjust what information is visible to the public, friends, or remains private.
- Set-up Email Alerts to stay as in touch.
We are your Nutrition Advocates!
As a foodfacts.com member, you will be provided with:
- Innovative Tools to help you make confident and healthy food choices.
- The Facts about nutrition data, food allergies and controversial ingredients.
- Objective nutrition information on over 12,000 food ingredients.
- Food recall alerts.
- Up-to-the-minute product updates.
- Ingredient and nutritional information on a huge database of food products.
- Community support 2/7 in our friendly forums.