What We're Working OnPublished on Friday, 08 February 2013 17:36
The Foodfacts.com team is always busy bringing our members fresh nutrition data, health information, food news and more. So what exactly are we working on at the moment?
- Updating our ingredient database with more complete definitions of every food, and to include the most recent research and data.
- Re-categorizing certain foods, especially in the Nutritional and Dietary section, to improve search function.
- Developing a Baby Food Product Guide (available soon!)
- Building our sister site, FoodFacts Tri, to offer high-quality, pure vitamins and supplements.
- Responding to our member's questions about food scores, and updating the Forum with those answers!
- Improving the iPhone App and developing an Android App
- Side-by-side product comparisons
- Marking products for Kosher, Halal, Non-GMO, Vegan and other statuses so that members with dietary restrictions can more easily find suitable products.
- A special icon to let you know when a product's manufacturer hasn't disclosed ingredients. Read more here.
- Corrected a technical error that was causing some products to display incorrectly.
Want to suggest a feature or change? Contact us!