What We're Working OnPublished on Friday, 08 February 2013 17:36
- Written by Megan
The Foodfacts.com team is always busy bringing our members fresh nutrition data, health information, food news and more. So what exactly are we working on at the moment?
- Updating our ingredient database with more complete definitions of every food, and to include the most recent research and data.
- Re-categorizing certain foods, especially in the Nutritional and Dietary section, to improve search function.
- Developing a Baby Food Product Guide (available soon!)
- Building our sister site, FoodFacts Tri, to offer high-quality, pure vitamins and supplements.
- Responding to our member's questions about food scores, and updating the Forum with those answers!
- Improving the iPhone App and developing an Android App
- Side-by-side product comparisons
- Marking products for Kosher, Halal, Non-GMO, Vegan and other statuses so that members with dietary restrictions can more easily find suitable products.
- A special icon to let you know when a product's manufacturer hasn't disclosed ingredients. Read more here.
- Corrected a technical error that was causing some products to display incorrectly.
Want to suggest a feature or change? Contact us!