ingredient information
Butter Sweet
AAA
Made by churning cream until it reaches a semisolid state, butter must by U.S. law be at least 80 percent MILK FAT. The remaining 20 percent consists of water and milk solids. to get that sweet flavor can have sweet whey powder, casein, condensed milk.