- Written by Megan
DO YOU KNOW WHAT'S IN YOUR BABY'S FOOD?
Foodfacts.com does. And now, we're making it easy for you to know too!
We’ve put everything we know together for you in our simple, easy-to-follow Baby Nutrition Guide!
Parenting comes with many different concerns. We all want to feel confident about the decisions we make regarding our babies and young children. Now, the FoodFacts.com Baby Nutrition Guide can help alleviate your concerns about the nutritional quality of the foods you offer to your baby and toddler!
All the information you need is in here:
- Complete information for hundreds of baby and toddler food products, including formula, baby treats, and toddler meals.
- Easy-to-follow listings for possible allergens, including peanuts, eggs, soy, dairy, gluten and MSG.
- Controversial ingredients listings for each product included in the Guide.
- Animal-derived ingredient indications for vegan or vegetarian families.
- A quick, color-coded grade for each product to give you an at-a-glance summary of the nutritional value for each product.
This is a valuable tool for parents who want to make the best, healthiest decisions for their young children. With detailed information and ratings and ingredient content for hundreds of food products, you’ll want to keep the FoodFacts.com Baby Nutrition Guide close at hand for your growing family.
- Over 100 pages
- Hundreds of commercial baby formulas and foods
- Useful data on infant and baby nutrition, allergens and controversial ingredients
Click Image for a bigger preview.
Get the most comprehensive nutrition book for babies and toddlers with real information to guide you through these important, growing years. Rely on FoodFacts.com Baby Nutrition Guide for your family’s healthy start in life!
Pre-Order Now, for just $14.95!
For access to our preview gallery for reviewers and medical professionals, please sign up as a member here and then email your username and a brief introduction to firstname.lastname@example.org. The requested resource will be available in the Baby Nutrition Guide Gallery.