Amande Cultured Almondmilk, Coconut Yogurt (6 oz)
Members, please sign in to view which ingredients are on your personalized "avoid" list.
Coconut : Whether coconut should be considered a tree nut is a matter of some controversy. The FDA mandates that coconut be considered a tree nut for labeling purposes; however, as the Food Allergy and Anaphylaxis Network notes, coconut allergies are exceedingly rare, with fewer than 10 reported cases. A June 2007 study in the Annals of Allergy, Asthma, and Immunology indicated cross-reactivity between coconuts, walnuts, and hazelnuts in one patient. Your allergist can advise you on the suitability of coconut for your diet.
Manufactured in a plant that uses soy.
Manufactured on equipment that processes milk ingredients.
- Serving Size: .75 cup
- Servings Per Container: 1.0
- Amount Per Serving
- Calories 180.0Calories from Fat 70.0
- Total Calories 180Total Calories from Fat 70
- % Daily Value* (DV)Recommended DV
Total Fat 8.0 g 12%65 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g0%20 g
- Trans Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg0%300 mg
- Sodium 10.0 mg 0%2,400 mg
- Potassium 10.0 mg0%3,500 mg
Total Carbohydrate 23.0 g 8%300 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.0 g 4%25 g
- Sugars 15.0 g
- Protein 3.0 g
- Vitamin A 0.0%
- Vitamin C 0.0%
- Calcium 0.0%
- Iron 0.0%
Ratings and ReviewsBe the first to rate this product.
You must be logged in to leave a review
Click here to login