Soy Joy Mango Coconut Fruit & Soy Bar (1.06 oz.)
Members, please sign in to view which ingredients are on your personalized "avoid" list.
Coconut Dried : Whether coconut should be considered a tree nut is a matter of some controversy. The FDA mandates that coconut be considered a tree nut for labeling purposes; however, as the Food Allergy and Anaphylaxis Network notes, coconut allergies are exceedingly rare, with fewer than 10 reported cases. A June 2007 study in the Annals of Allergy, Asthma, and Immunology indicated cross-reactivity between coconuts, walnuts, and hazelnuts in one patient. Your allergist can advise you on the suitability of coconut for your diet.
Manufactured in a facility that produces foods containing tree nuts.
- Serving Size: 1 Bar
- Servings Per Container: 1.0
- Amount Per Serving
- Calories 140.0Calories from Fat 60.0
- Total Calories 140Total Calories from Fat 60
- % Daily Value* (DV)Recommended DV
Total Fat 6.0 g 9%65 g
- Saturated Fat 3.0 g15%20 g
- Trans Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 20.0 mg7%300 mg
- Sodium 45.0 mg2%2,400 mg
- Potassium 230.0 mg7%3,500 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 16.0 g 5%300 g
- Protein 4.0 g
- Vitamin A 2.0%
- Vitamin C 6.0%
- Calcium 2.0%
- Iron 4.0%
Ratings and ReviewsBe the first to rate this product.
You must be logged in to leave a review
Click here to login