Atlanta Bread Company Low Fat Pumpkin Muffin Top (2.2 oz.)
Sugar, Wheat Flour Enriched Unbleached (Wheat Flour, Barley Malted Flour, Niacin, Iron, Thiamine Mononitrate (Vitamin B1), Riboflavin (Vitamin B2), Folic Acid (Vitamin aB)) , Pumpkin Puree, Water, Egg(s) Whole, Fruit Powder Blended (Pear(s) Powder, Apple(s) Powder, Plum(s) Powder) , Sugar Powdered, Soybean(s) Oil, Baking Powder, Sodium Bicarbonate, Salt, Allspice, Cinnamon, Nutmeg Ground
Members, please sign in to view which ingredients are on your personalized "avoid" list.
Soybeans Oil is exempt from being labeled as a soy allergen according to U.S. labeling laws. There are only slight traces of the soy protein present to trigger a reaction, however people who are allergic to soy should use caution and check with their allergist before consuming this product.
- Serving Size: 1 Muffin Top
- Servings Per Container: 1.0
- Amount Per Serving
- Calories 200.0Calories from Fat 15.0
- Total Calories 200Total Calories from Fat 15
- % Daily Value* (DV)Recommended DV
Total Fat 2.0 g 3%65 g
- Saturated Fat 2.0 g10%20 g
- Trans Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 25.0 mg8%300 mg
- Sodium 220.0 mg9%2,400 mg
- Potassium 0 mg0%3,500 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 43.0 g 14%300 g
- Protein 4.0 g
- Vitamin A 35.0%
- Calcium 2.0%
- Iron 8.0%
Ratings and ReviewsBe the first to rate this product.
You must be logged in to leave a review
Click here to login