Streit's Coconut Macaroons (10 oz)
Members, please sign in to view which ingredients are on your personalized "avoid" list.
Coconut : Whether coconut should be considered a tree nut is a matter of some controversy. The FDA mandates that coconut be considered a tree nut for labeling purposes; however, as the Food Allergy and Anaphylaxis Network notes, coconut allergies are exceedingly rare, with fewer than 10 reported cases. A June 2007 study in the Annals of Allergy, Asthma, and Immunology indicated cross-reactivity between coconuts, walnuts, and hazelnuts in one patient. Your allergist can advise you on the suitability of coconut for your diet.
Contains Tree Nuts
Manufactured on the same equipment that processes wheat
- Serving Size: 2 macaroons
- Servings Per Container: 11.0
- Amount Per Serving
- Calories 100.0Calories from Fat 50.0
- Total Calories 1100Total Calories from Fat 550
- % Daily Value* (DV)Recommended DV
Total Fat 6.0 g 9%65 g
- Saturated Fat 5.0 g25%20 g
- Trans Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg0%300 mg
- Sodium 65.0 mg 3%2,400 mg
- Potassium 0 mg0%3,500 mg
Total Carbohydrate 14.0 g 5%300 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.0 g 16%25 g
- Sugars 5.0 g
- Protein 1.0 g
Ratings and ReviewsBe the first to rate this product.
You must be logged in to leave a review
Click here to login