Baker's Angel Flake Sweetened Coconut (14 oz)
Members, please sign in to view which ingredients are on your personalized "avoid" list.
Coconut : Whether coconut should be considered a tree nut is a matter of some controversy. The FDA mandates that coconut be considered a tree nut for labeling purposes; however, as the Food Allergy and Anaphylaxis Network notes, coconut allergies are exceedingly rare, with fewer than 10 reported cases. A June 2007 study in the Annals of Allergy, Asthma, and Immunology indicated cross-reactivity between coconuts, walnuts, and hazelnuts in one patient. Your allergist can advise you on the suitability of coconut for your diet.
- Serving Size: 2 Tbsp
- Servings Per Container: 27.0
- Amount Per Serving
- Calories 70.0Calories from Fat 40.0
- Total Calories 1890Total Calories from Fat 1080
- % Daily Value* (DV)Recommended DV
Total Fat 5.0 g 8%65 g
- Saturated Fat 4.0 g20%20 g
- Trans Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg0%300 mg
- Sodium 40.0 mg 2%2,400 mg
- Potassium 0 mg0%3,500 mg
Total Carbohydrate 6.0 g 2%300 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.0 g 4%25 g
- Sugars 5.0 g
- Protein 0.0 g
Ratings and ReviewsBe the first to rate this product.
You must be logged in to leave a review
Click here to login